A Figwee co-founder attempts to get in shape by slapping on hiking boots
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Calico Hills II Peak and Tanks
Richard and hiked up to the Calico II Overlook with the intent on finding a way to the peak once we got there. We wound around a bit, but it turned out to be pretty easy. We were amazed to find several high quality tanks. The views were incredible. You could spend a lot of time up in this area. We'll be coming back soon.
Las Vegas is an excellent place from which to explore the desert. As a co-founder of Figwee.com (a free, photographic weight loss web site), I needed a way to help my weight loss goals. Hiking seemed like a nice fit since I am so close to what I believe is world-class rock scrambling. I just can't stay on an elliptical for more than about thirty minutes. In this blog I try to post the photos from most of my hikes in order to share the amazing scenery.